Tuesday, June 19, 2018

How To Convert Your TBC-Kringles To Cash or Bitcoin Via TBC Code


Now what's TBC code all about?


It is a program approved by TBC ADMIN! for the exchange of the TBC cryptocurrency with Fiat or other cryptocurrencies especially Bitcoin

Please note that the analysis and figures used in this post are what I designed for my TEAM GOLD strategy taken a clue from the creator of the original system.  This I did to help my team achieve fast growth and earning capacity.

- Many TBCians usually ask me how they can cash out their TBC, finally a system that can give you $300 as a Level 1 member to level 12, where you will be able to withdraw $3,600

Is it unbelievable with TBC?

Please have at least $ 500 of TBC in your wallet to get started. All you need is your gift from Kringle, which today is over $1,000

(This should not be a problem if the 25,000 Free Kringle are worth over $1000, so if you have Kringle for free, you're fine!)

- You can participate if you have a Send Button or not!

- You only need 3 people to get started! and you will finish level 1 in no time but they must be interested and motivated!

*Note* getting this 3 people, you don't have to worry about it as we are working together as a team with good strategy to achieve a common goal so everybody is guaranteed of success👌🏽
More explanations coming ...

The link below is the proof that the TBC Admin approved this system for those that haven't heard about it, or are not sure if it’s legit or not.




Now that the legitimacy of this system have been settled, read on.

- All I need from Everyone is to follow all my instructions

- If you do not understand anything, please ask questions

- We're going to make a lot of money

All you need to get you to level 12 where you will earn and cash out $3,600 is that:

You must have $125 ready to get started

You must be willing to share our group link to reach as many TBCians as possible

- Each and everyone of us will benefit from this, just follow everything I say. I promise you will laugh

- We already have a lot of members here in que waiting to be given link to register and get started but we have no reason to rush as we are doing it step by step based on our strategy and we are using First Come First Serve basis- meaning the earlier u get registered, the better for you

- We do things honestly and calmly!

- And you must know everything from the beginning

- The system goes from level 1 to 12, and all you need are:

1.) $125

2.) Your Top-3 Leaders (they must be ready to exchange some of their TBCs in cash or whatever currency they want)

3.) A Send button!

3b.) If you do not have a Send Button you need to have a trusted seller (someone with a Send Button you trust. You go into partnership and share 50/50 on any downline you refer )

Only those three things to start!



How does it work...here is how it works perfectly 👇👇👇

TBC CODE --- TEAM GOLD NEW STRATEGY

 Note that: once you are out of LEVEL 1, its compulsory for you to upgrade and that's what will make nobody work again ,just sit down and be earning, upgrading till You reach the last stage and also you are not putting any money in the system again because you will be upgrading with your earnings from earlier level

Now this is how it works                                           
                       
                         
This pict shows when 2 downlines paid to this Sponsor

LEVEL 1.  3 pending downlines will pay you $100 and you will send them $100 worth of TBC each
Gain- $300
Then you upgrade with $200

LEVEL 2  the same 3 downlines from your level1 will pay you $200 each and you will send them $200 worth of TBC each!
Gain- $600
Then you upgrade with $300

LEVEL 3 the same 3 downlines will pay you $300 each and you send them $300 worth of TBC each
Gain- $900
Then you upgrade with $400

LEVEL 4 the same 3 downlines will pay you $400 and you will send them $400 worth of TBC each!
Gain- $1,200
Then you upgrade with $500

LEVEL 5 the same 3 downlines will send you $500 each and you will send them $500 worth of TBC each!
Gain- $1,500
Then you upgrade with $600

LEVEL 6 the same 3 downlines will pay you $600 each and you will send them $600 worth of TBC each!
Gain- $1,800
Then you upgrade with $700

LEVEL 7 the same 3 downlines will pay you $700 each and you will send them $700 worth of TBC each!
Gain- $2,100
Then you will upgrade with $800

LEVEL 8 the same 3 downlines will pay you $800 each and you will send them $800 worth of TBC each!
Gain- $2,400
Then you will upgrade with $900

LEVEL 9 the same 3 downlines will pay you $900 each and you will send them $900 worth of TBC each
Gain- $2,700
Then you will upgrade with $1000

LEVEL 10 the same 3 downlines will pay you $1000 each and you will send them $1000 worth of TBC each!
Gain- $3,000
Then you will upgrade with $1,100

LEVEL 11 the same 3 downlines will pay you $1,100 each and you will send them $1,100 worth of TBC each!
Gain- $3,300
Then you upgrade with $1,200

LEVEL 12 the same 3 downlines will pay you $1,200 each and you will send them $1,200 worth of TBC each!
Gain- $3,600

Wow you know how much that is right, then you can start again if you are not satisfied just like me 😄😄

If you notice all the way you are increasing your TBC cos for each $100 TBC you purchase, you will qualify for Cookie Reward

This is really amazing guys nothing is stopping you from achieving all this, its just only 3 downlines we are giving you that will make it a success for you.

Make that decision now!!!

TBC ROCKS

=====================
Let me show you how you can make money with The TBC-Kringle code! 

Click link below to join my new Telegram group for your TBC-Kringle Exchange to Cash or Bitcoin     

===================================
Hee! Have you join The Billion Coin (TBC) community yet?

If not, you're missing a lot. With TBC, you can easily become a Billionaire.

To join The Billion Coin Community, get in touch with me through any of the channels below:

Mobile: WhatsApp me on (+234) 809 806 6835

Mobile: Calls & SMS only (+234) 805 612 6447

Telegram: @ksnet

I'm ready to help you with all you need to become a TBC Billionaire.

Remain blessed.

Your Partner in Success,
Prince Ade-Johnson

16 comments:

  1. I am really interested to join, but I have no money to pay for the registration fees. Can you please accept my TBC coins as a means of registration? Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of people has been collecting Btc for purchasing Tbc and nothing comes out of it,lots of scammers,well hope this will work?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plz I have someone who is managing my wallet and he is not open to me but if you can clarify me I will know what step ti take ...I invested $1000 on the 1 Feb 2019 and hes saying that I got 1057kringles pls clarify me so that I will understand better..thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm having 250kringles more than one year now, and I want to convert it to Nigeria naira, pls kindly help me out

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pls I need a code that I can use to send 100kringles in 24 hours,and again how can I convert my Kringle's to btc thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do I withdraw money from kringle?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have plenty of kringles Worth over 2 million dollars but don't know how to spend it, please help

    ReplyDelete
  8. When will I convert my Kringle to cash

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good evening, I already have account and I have almost 1,23000 kringle but I don't know how to withdraw it, if you can help me, I will pay for the services thank6

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good evening admin. My name is BANKOLE PAUL.can I still join this platform?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good evening admin. My name is BANKOLE PAUL.can I still join this platform? My email: paulbankoleo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete