Sunday, June 24, 2018

New Support Ticketing System for Kringle.Cash and Official TBC Sites (Images/Article)

Dear TBCians, there is a new Support Ticketing System to make it easier for all TBC community members get quick access to the support team and to get problems resolved as fast as possible.

Read details below:

You may have noticed a change in how we are handling Support Tickets for Kringle.Cash and the Official TBC Sites.

We have a new ticketing system that will help reduce the time we respond and serve you better. Our new ticketing system can be found by going to https://kringle.cash and log in. You’ll see a new menu item just under the Dashboard, Help Desk. You can also submit a ticket at https://thebillioncoin.info by clicking ‘Contact Us’ at the bottom. One last way to submit a ticket is to visit the portal page at https://kringle.on.spiceworks.com/portal/

When you visit the portal you will be required to submit your email address. Make sure it’s the PRIMARY email address of your Kringle.Cash, tbc004.net, tbc009.net, or thebillioncoin.info registered address. If you do not provide an email address or provide an address that is not registered, we’re sorry we cannot help you.



Once you press submit you will receive an email at your registered address that you must click the confirmation link in the email. This will register you automatically and bring you to the ticket entry screen.



Enter a Summary, Description, And please select one of the categories. You can also attach an image. Please provide as much information as you can to help us solve your issue timely. Be detailed and please follow our guidelines below for successful resolution.

You will be able to search for open or closed tickets and you’ll see the tickets you have submitted.

Guidelines for Successful Resolution:
Payment support issues must be submitted to https://kringle.cash/admin/contact_us_payments.php it can be found on any payment page in Kringle.Cash. We will validate your information automatically and if your payment is found we will process your request through this page only. Ticket Support and this Help Desk cannot address your payment support issue. Please understand that you will receive an automated reply that will direct you to that payment support page.

Email Addresses: If you do not supply a registered email address we cannot help you. Please use your registered Kringle.Cash, tbc004, tbc009 or .info email address.

Tickets by Proxy: We’re sorry we cannot help your downline or your sponsor, if you are the sponsor of someone who requires support, please send them the portal link and have them use their registered address. Our policy is to verify identity of the requester and if the help ticket is not for you, then we cannot assist you.

Please submit one ticket for one issue. Once you have submitted a ticket the screen will show it’s submitted and you’ll see that you have a ticket under open tickets. Please do not send the same ticket over and over again, one ticket is all you need. If you are found to be spamming the ticket system, we will suspend your access to the ticket portal until we have resolved your primary ticket.
Closed Tickets: If your help desk agent has resolved your item we will close the ticket and no further action would be required from you. If your issue is NOT yet resolved but your ticket is closed, you can REOPEN the ticket by replying to the email or coming to the portal to do so. DO NOT send another ticket as you will loose your place in the support queue.

Lastly, This is a help desk…we’re here to help you. Suggestions, Accolades, or Complaints may not be replied to and should be directed toward your leaders or broadcasters. We will review your submission but we’re here to help those we can to a successful resolution.

Source: http://blog.thebillioncoin.info/2018/06/23/new-support-ticketing-system-for-kringle-cash-and-official-tbc-sites/
==================

Hee! Have you join The Billion Coin (TBC) community yet?

If not, you're missing a lot. With TBC, you can easily become a Billionaire.

To join The Billion Coin Community, get in touch with me through any of the channels below:

Mobile: WhatsApp me on (+234) 809 806 6835

Mobile: Calls & SMS only (+234) 805 612 6447

Telegram: @ksnet

For all your TBC -The Billion Coin account related issues, General TBC Questions and Answers, join this Telegram group                                                                https://t.me/joinchat/EpghdxKB0p5radQVNbAlpA
-------------------------------
Do you want to convert your TBC to Cash or Bitcoin?
Let me show you how you can make money with The TBC-Kringle code! 
Click link below to join my new Telegram group for your TBC-Kringle Exchange to Cash or Bitcoin  https://t.me/joinchat/Epghd00L6emsTT5--ThlIg
---------------------------------

I'm ready to help you with all you need to become a TBC Billionaire.

Remain blessed.

Your Partner in Success,
Prince Ade-Johnson

18 comments:

  1. I want to cash out my tbc009. How do I do that. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have registered;samayode2000@gmail at kringle cash but when I use the details to log in it says "invalid credential" pls. Help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pls i sign up year ago with my valid email but not functioning again bscause i lost phone. i have paid my 10dollar and was not approved. how do i change my email

    ReplyDelete
  4. Plz i have been trying to open my TBC wallet since last year till now,it keep telling me invalid credentials, or that my details doesn't match the record,pls what is happening???is it true that u people are scammers,has TBC finally collapse???plz reply me fast cos I have paid my ten dollar fee since last year and it was succesful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Plz i have been trying to open my TBC wallet since last year till now,it keep telling me invalid credentials, or that my details doesn't match the record,pls what is happening???is it true that u people are scammers,has TBC finally collapse???plz reply me fast cos I have paid my ten dollar fee since last year and it was succesful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello I just paid my 10 fee and gave you the transaction number from the bitcoin and my account is still not working and when I TRY to use the button for the help desk it not letting me please help ladykp37@yahoo.com is my email address

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you help me complete the registration? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. i can not remember the way i wrote the answer to the security question.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have not yet received my tbc worth 100 I need your help

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please help to resolve this matter my Tbc account is not resolved yet I have more than 10 Tbc in my wallet but the amount is missing. In my previous complaint send 10 kringles instead of 10 Tbc. Please help to resolve my account in my Tbc wallet. My email address is bimmercy@yahoo.co.uk.Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. In this my account
    Okusolaokunusi1@gmail.com 98092 Kringles was left out pls admin update it

    ReplyDelete
  12. In this my son's account all the 1213 Kringles didn't back there pls admin update his own account olusolaokunusi@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This my brother account also need to update his account with 32kringks alone
    Okunsioluwaseun2017@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi I'd like to move my Kringles to another wallet I have tbc009 please help

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi.....I need help on my tbc009 wallet.....i don't have "send" botton on my dashboard......what i have to do to make it appear?

    ReplyDelete