Thursday, May 24, 2018

Have You Heard Of The TBC Cookies Reward Closing End Of May?





I can't wait to tell you about the cookie rewards program because
this has made me literally millions since I got involved with TBC
in June 15, 2017. It was the month of December of 2017 when the
cookie rewards program was on for the first time and the next time
it's going to be on throughout the entire month of May 2018.
Learn More Here.

Okay so what the cookie rewards program does, is that when
you buy one hundred USD ($100) worth of TBC coin, you qualify for
one cookie. One cookie = one TBC coin. One TBC coin right
now is worth $3,625,465.00. Does that look like Abundance?
I know that explanation is very brief, but basically, that is how
it works.

I have many millions of TBC and I do sell it if you want to cash
in on the cookie rewards program this May,  Just contact me
through the channels written below on this page; 

I respond in a timely manner.

 If you have questions regarding TBC or the rewards program, please
use the same channels to contact me.

Have you join The Billion Coin (TBC) community yet?

If not, you're missing a lot. With TBC, you can easily become a Billionaire.

To join The Billion Coin Community, get in touch with me through any of the channels below:

Mobile: WhatsApp me on (+234) 809 806 6835

Mobile: Calls & SMS only (+234) 805 612 6447

Telegram: @ksnet

I'm ready to help you with all you need to become a TBC Billionaire.

Remain blessed.


Yours in Abundance

Prince Ade-Johnson


No comments:

Post a Comment